- This website at www.carracks.com.au (the “Site”) is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products advertised on the Site from RRD Pty Ltd T/a Car Racks ABN 95 625 628 499 ("Carracks.com.au", "RRD Pty Ltd” “us” or “we”).
- Please read these terms and conditions before accessing or using the Site. If you are under 18 years of age, then you must obtain your parent or guardian’s consent before accessing and using the Site.
- Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of Products through the Site, is subject to acknowledging these terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this site is provided in good faith on an "as is" basis. Carracks.com.au does not represent or warrant to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, Carracks.com.au is not responsible or liable for any liabilities (direct, indirect or consequential losses and damages) arising in any way (including without limitation negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information in this site. However, Carracks.com.au will endeavor to correct any inaccuracies on the site once Carracks.com.au becomes aware of them.
- Illustrations and photos contained in this site are sample representations of the products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time.
- The Site may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies corporate. Carracks.com.au does not make any endorsements, or representation as to the accuracy of information contained within those websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and you agree that: We make no representations or warranties, or have any responsibility or liability for those websites;
- These links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse the site or the products or services that are provided at those sites; and
- You access and use the products and services made available at those sites solely at your own risk.
- acknowledge that the copyright in the site, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in the site, the selection and layout of the site and the content and materials on the site (together, the “Materials”) are owned by or licensed to Carracks.com.au;
- must not modify, copy, adapt, store in a retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, distribute in any way or communicate to the public a Material without our prior written consent; and
- must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this Site without our prior written consent.
- You may:
- store a reproduction of the content on this Site on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the content and Materials; and,
- print hard copies of the content and Materials for the sole purpose of viewing and purchasing Products but not for any other use, including commercial use.
- This Site contains registered trademarks and other trademarks which are protected by law. You must not use any of the marks or trademarks appearing on the Site or our name or the names of our related bodies corporate without our prior written consent. You must not use any of the other company, product and services marks on the Site that are owned by other third parties (including our suppliers) without obtaining the relevant third party owner’s consent.
- Carracks.com.au does not claim that any information (including any files) obtained from or through this Site is free from viruses or other faults or defects.
- You are responsible for scanning any information for viruses
- You agree that Carracks.com.au has no responsibility or liability to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), regardless of cause, negligence or otherwise, which may be the direct or indirect result of any such information.
- If Carracks.com.au is found to be liable this will be limited to the cost of supplying the information again.
COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree to bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions by:using the Site;
- completing your registration through the Site; and/or
- obtaining or ordering Products from us using the Site.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to that order are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you placed your order. We cannot vary the terms and conditions which apply to a given order after that order is accepted by us.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Site after these terms and conditions have been modified, you agree to be bound by the changes to these terms and conditions.
- You may not have more than one active account, and your account is non-transferable. You may update or edit your account at any time through the Site.
- If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the Site, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS
- You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any order placed through this Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
- We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site.
- You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF AN ORDER
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including (without limitation) if the requested Product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site or in your order.
- Each order placed for Products through the Site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those Products. For each order accepted by us, we will supply the Products in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If we reject an order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
CANCELLING AN ORDER (BY US)
- Prior to the dispatch of an order, we may cancel all or any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation if:
- the requested Products in that order are not available; or
- there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site in relation to the relevant Product in that order; or
- that order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
- If we do so, then we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled order if we cancel it before the delivery date or if you are not at fault or in breach of these terms and conditions.
CANCELLING AN ORDER (BY YOU)
- Prior to the dispatch of an order, you may cancel all or any part of an order (including orders that we have accepted) due to circumstances beyond your reasonable control (e.g. loss of employment, serious injury or illness) but not if you simply change your mind, without any liability to us for that cancellation.
- If you do, then you must provide us notice (including reason) before the dispatch of an order. You cannot cancel all or any part of an order after the order has been dispatched by us.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
Please allow at least ten (10) working days for delivery from the receipt of your order and payment for your order. We will endeavour to ship all orders within two working days. Delivery time is subject to stock availability, transport companies and your delivery address, this period may be extended by up to 30 days by us and we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that extension.
PRICES, FEES AND CHARGES
- The prices of Products and delivery and other charges displayed on this Site are current at the time of issue, however, Carracks.com.au reserves the right to change prices at any time before we accept an order from you.
- All prices shown on this Site are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the following fees and charges in relation to an order that we accept (as applicable):
- the purchase price of each Product that is ordered;
- the delivery fee for delivering the Products to you; and
- any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
- All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the Products as shown on the Site are inclusive of GST (unless otherwise indicated).
- The purchase price of each Product is shown on the product list on the Site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a Product on the Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in any of our stores for the same Product.
- You acknowledge that we are not required or obliged to match any prices for any Products, including matching any prices for a Product that is available through the Site at our store or vice versa.
- Delivery Fees
- Delivery fees are payable in addition to the purchase price of each Product. A number of different delivery methods may be used depending on the type of order.
- Our default shipping setting at check out is “Ok to Leave if no one is home”. This option can be unselected. If your parcel is not delivered or left, you will need to arrange re-delivery at your expense.
- Carracks.com.au currently ships orders to Australian addresses only.
You covenant and warrant that: all information and data provided by you to us through the Site (including as part of the customer registration process) or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date;
- the person receiving the Products at the Delivery Address is authorised by you to do so;
- you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order to us;
- you will ensure that your LoginID and password that is used to access the Site and the details of your account is kept in a safe and secure manner;