Yakima HD Bars
- Supplied as a pair
- Two bar lengths available
- 172 cm bars (8001158, supplied in combo YBRHD172)
- 198 cm (8001159, supplied in combo YBRHD198)
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction handles heavy loads – great for rooftop tents
- Integrated tie-down points on endcaps make it easy to secure gear
- T-slots top and bottom to easily add Yakima and compatible gear mounts
- Includes rubber infill for top t-slot for load protection and wind noise reduction
- Built to last – and look good doing it – with a durable black powder-coat finish
BedRock HD Legs
- Supplied in a pack of four legs (8001160)
- Easy to reach low profile height position makes it easy to rack out and reach gear
- Simple, tool-free attachment makes installation, removal and crossbar spread adjustments a breeze
- Best-in-class, maximum on-road rating of 136 kg
- Maximum off-road rating of 81 kg
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks the rack system to the truck bed
IMPORTANT: Bedrock HD legs work only with the burly new Yakima HD bar. This combo works only with “A-Deck” ute tubs (inner lip) – will not work with “J-Deck” (outer lip) or drop side trays.
Max on-road rating 136 kg
Max off-road rating 81 kg
Low-profile and strong, the Bedrock HD ute bed rack is perfect for carrying all manner of loads – including carry bikes, skis, cargo boxes and roof top tents – while still leaving the ute’s bed free for gear. Our burliest crossbar ever, the HD Bar is the one for heavy loads, rugged terrain and maximum utility. The engineered aluminum construction provides superior support without weighing things down, integrated tie-down points to simplify load security, and T-slot attachment technology for adding gear mounts the fast, easy way. The Yakima Way.
Shipping Information (Times & Charges)
We offer fast shipping, Australia Wide, using a trusted network of couriers including StarTrack, TNT, Direct Freight, Couriers Please, Allied Express & Fastway. Our experienced network means we can offer flat rates and reliable shipping times.
We keep most products in stock so orders placed by 1 pm on a business day will be shipped the same day. All other orders will be shipped the next business day.
See our map for estimated shipping times. Estimated shipping times are business days and exclude weekends and public holidays.
See our shipping calculator for flat rate shipping costs.
Our default shipping setting at check out is “Ok to Leave if no one is home”. This option can be un-selected. If your parcel is not delivered or left, you will need to arrange re-delivery at your expense.
Larger items or items shipping to remote areas may take longer to arrive than indicated by our estimated shipping times chart.
Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
Purchases made from Carracks.com.au will be covered by a 30 day change of mind return policy. To be eligible for a return you must contact us within 30 days of the purchase date along with the following conditions:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it (including the packaging).
- The receipt of purchase must be presented.
We may only issue a partial refund if the product is not in its original condition or has damaged or missing parts not due to our error.
Any other refunds or exchanges will be guided by Australian Consumer Law.
We will always strive to do what is fair and reasonable.
To return a product, email us at email@example.com with your proof of purchase.
Once we have approved your return - see our shipping of returns policy below.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 business days. Credit card refund payments may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS
Clearance items are not eligible for our 30 day change of mind return policy.
All returns will be compliant with Australian Consumer Law and we will honour replacements or refunds for defective products.
SHIPPING OF RETURNS
After you’ve received approval from us to return your product for a refund or exchange send your product to:
Unit 2, 74 Flinders Parade
NORTH LAKES QLD 4509
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We can assist you with the return shipping however the cost will be deducted from the refund. All Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.