- Carry up to 8 fully rigged-up fishing rods of any style, up to 8 ft. long.
- Side opening for easy access to rigged-up fishing rods
- Keeps wet rods out of the vehicle, organized, and set up for the day.
- Space below the rods is perfect for low-profile tackle boxes and other gear.
- Protective foam pads—designed with individual rod slots.
- Rubber retention straps secure rods in place.
- Small drain holes help prevent water from pooling in bottom of the box.
- Built-in rod shields protect rod tips from damage.
- Removable rod holders for 4 season transport of skis and other long gear.
- Made in the USA with a sleek, aerodynamic Carbonite®-textured lid.
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Add the SmarT-Slot™ Kit 5 to attach to a T-slot crossbar for an even sleeker profile (sold separately).
- The included Yakima SKS (Single Key System) lock secures rods inside TopWater™ and locks TopWater to roof rack.
- Made in the USA.
- Weight: 31.10 lbs
- Dimensions: L 102.00in x W 18.00in x H 9.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ready to go when the fish are biting, the TopWater™ is a purpose-built, enclosed fishing rod box— keeping you prepared to hit the water with up to 8 fishing rods, up to 8 ft. long, fully rigged, organized, and out of the vehicle. From spin to bait casting to fly rods, the protective foam pads and retention straps keep rods and reels safely suspended in place without getting banged around or entangled. The space below your rods makes room for low-profile tackle boxes or other wet gear. Made in the USA, this strong and rugged fishing rod box locks your gear with an included Yakima® SKS (Single Key System) lock. For added ease, the universal attachment secures the TopWater to nearly any roof rack.
Shipping Information (Times & Charges)
We offer fast shipping, Australia Wide, using a trusted network of couriers including StarTrack, TNT, Direct Freight, Couriers Please, Allied Express & Fastway. Our experienced network means we can offer flat rates and reliable shipping times.
We keep most products in stock so orders placed by 1 pm on a business day will be shipped the same day. All other orders will be shipped the next business day.
See our map for estimated shipping times. Estimated shipping times are business days and exclude weekends and public holidays.
See our shipping calculator for flat rate shipping costs.
Our default shipping setting at check out is “Ok to Leave if no one is home”. This option can be un-selected. If your parcel is not delivered or left, you will need to arrange re-delivery at your expense.
Larger items or items shipping to remote areas may take longer to arrive than indicated by our estimated shipping times chart.
Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
Purchases made from Carracks.com.au will be covered by a 30 day change of mind return policy. To be eligible for a return you must contact us within 30 days of the purchase date along with the following conditions:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it (including the packaging).
- The receipt of purchase must be presented.
We may only issue a partial refund if the product is not in its original condition or has damaged or missing parts not due to our error.
Any other refunds or exchanges will be guided by Australian Consumer Law.
We will always strive to do what is fair and reasonable.
To return a product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase.
Once we have approved your return - see our shipping of returns policy below.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 business days. Credit card refund payments may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
CLEARANCE & SALE ITEMS
Clearance items are not eligible for our 30 day change of mind return policy.
All returns will be compliant with Australian Consumer Law and we will honour replacements or refunds for defective products.
SHIPPING OF RETURNS
After you’ve received approval from us to return your product for a refund or exchange send your product to:
Unit 2, 74 Flinders Parade
NORTH LAKES QLD 4509
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We can assist you with the return shipping however the cost will be deducted from the refund. All Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.